Dr. Adarsh Gupta is a physician, speaker, counselor, and consultant specializing in medical weight loss and metabolic disorders. He is devoted to educating and motivating people to adopt and succeed in lifestyle modifications by promoting healthy eating habits and physical activity.
- Top 10 key recommendations from Dietary Guidelines for Americans 2020-2025The Dietary Guidelines for Americans, 2020-2025 provides advice on what to eat and drink to meet nutrient needs, promote health, and help prevent chronic disease. Here are 10 key recommendation
- 3 ways to assess your weight loss that has nothing to do with your weightThere are many ways to assess your weight loss that has nothing to do with your weight. This post will […]
- Tools, Resources, and Apps to help you lose weightAs you start your healthy lifestyle journey to lose weight and feel great, tracking your progress is very important – as the saying goes, “that which get measured gets improved.” In this post, you will learn about tools, resources, and apps that can help you lost weight, track your progress and make you feel great!
- “I eat really healthy, why am I not losing weight?”Before we can answer why you are not losing weight, we first need to learn our weight. Our body is made up of muscle, water, fat, bones, organs, and tissue. All this makes up our body weight. Losing weight could involve losing any of the body’s components.
- Everyday May Not be Good, But There is Something Good in EverydayEveryday May Not be Good, But There is Something Good in Everyday
Latest Book by Dr. Adarsh Gupta
About Dr. Adarsh Gupta
Dr. Adarsh Gupta is a physician, speaker, counselor, and consultant specializing in medical weight loss and metabolic disorders. Dr. Gupta has presented locally, regionally, nationally, and internationally on the topics related to obesity, weight management, metabolic disorders, and technology in medicine. He had authored numerous textbook chapters and journal articles. Dr. Gupta has been counseling people since 2006 to help them achieve their healthy lifestyle goals. He believes that weight management is not just a phase but a way of life. One needs to focus on not just losing weight but on maintaining the lost weight.