Don’t Just Lose Weight, Lose Inches!
This book provides you a systematic plan that incorporates healthy eating and workout plans to help you reduce your body fat and boost your metabolism. All of these recommendations are made in such a way that everyone can use them at home. This book provides
- Whole-body exercises (doable at home),
- Sample four-week workout plans
- Tips, and strategies to cut down calories in your diet
- Tips and strategies to incorporate activity in your daily routine
- Over fifty low calories high protein recipes. Most of these recipes are vegetarian and vegan.
- Personalized healthy lifestyle plan
Daily Food Journal – Control Your Triggers and Improve Your Eating Behaviors
The Food Journal focuses not just on the food, but also on your feeling and habits that have an impact on the hows, whys, and whats of your eating. This food journal is designed in such a way that you’ll be able to identify certain patterns that might have an impact on your food choices and eating behaviors.
- Which foods make you feel energized afterward, and which make you feel sluggish?
- Which foods do you typically reach for when you are stressed?
- What effect do certain foods have on your quality of sleep?
- How often do you eat when you are not hungry?
- Do you tend to eat faster or slower when eating with others compared to eating by yourself?
Seven Secrets to a Healthier You
If you have been trying to lose weight, you know that it has become a complex process with so many diet plans, programs that claim to be the best to lose weight. Unfortunately, many of them are fad diet programs and gimmicks. One proven way to lose weight and not gain it back is to learn a healthy lifestyle. This book reveals seven secrets that can help you achieve your healthy lifestyle goals. These recommendations are supported by evidence.
You do not need to go on any complex diet plan. You can enjoy the food you eat. You learn to build a healthy connection with food. This book provides you recommendations that can help you control your cravings, enjoy your food and still be able to lose weight.